Missed skill check without any skill check prompt
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
No skill check prompt. But the game said I missed a skill check.
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Do gens.
VIDEO: https://streamable.com/i69mb3
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only. How do I get player logs?
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I sent player logs via support ticket. I did not feel comfortable about attaching a file that I do not understand in the public domain.
This issue repeated.
Here's another video recording: https://streamable.com/6tufoi
Sent player logs via support ticket.
I feel like this has been a persistent issue for a long time. It's just that I didn't usually record my gameplay when it happened.
That one had a skillcheck, just bad luck on the timing. first one is weird tho
Heard the skill check prompt sound. But the dial didn't appear, and I was penalized.