Wallhacks in direction of my corpse in spectator view after being mori'd

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
After being mori'd by a Chucky, the feature to remove objects while being mori'd bugged out and gave me wallhacks in spectator mode, but only from one survivor pov. I would always get a clear view of my corpse The survivor (steve), where i could see my corpse everytime, did not get the wallhack.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Hard to tell. Did only happen once so far but will update as soon as i find a pattern.

VIDEO: Screenshot in this case. But its obvious enough.

corpseview.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • It can happen with any killer. Had this happen to my body when it got morid in RPD and the floor stayed see through where my corpse was.

  • I had this bug happen to me only a couple weeks ago. It was my first time seeing it, and I haven’t seen it since.