So, Where is it?
If I recall correctly, we were going to get the new matchmaking system this month. I'd have expected it to come alongside 2.5.0. Are we getting it in the next two weeks, or did it get pushed back?
If I recall correctly, we were going to get the new matchmaking system this month. I'd have expected it to come alongside 2.5.0. Are we getting it in the next two weeks, or did it get pushed back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's on their end.
For all we know the new system is out and that's why killer queues are faster and survivor is slower.