Bug?

Since Dracula’s release, I keep occasionally getting kicked out of matches randomly during loading with an EAC Error saying failed to validate account information and “authentication timed out”. Simply restarting fixes it but it’s rather annoying. Anyone else been having the same issue? (My internet is stable, game is on SSD, and I’ve verified the files and repaired EAC)

Comments

  • @acertifiedtwink said:

    Since Dracula’s release, I keep occasionally getting kicked out of matches randomly during loading with an EAC Error saying failed to validate account information and “authentication timed out”. Simply restarting fixes it but it’s rather annoying. Anyone else been having the same issue? (My internet is stable, game is on SSD, and I’ve verified the files and repaired EAC)

    Yes I also have that sometimes, at the first time I was scared to death I was banned for no reason because it looked so dramatic xD

    I don't know what it is, but I hope they fix it soon xD