I'm still need a cigarette break after playing 1 match as Singularity.

Yet again I attempted to play this killer after I heard he was buffed on 8.1.0 update. I've read about every change and thought: "Hmm, looks promising, I'll try him again…"

And yet again I was disappointed. -_-

The amount of things I need to do in order to down a survivor, or at least get a hit on - is just ridiculous, I'm sorry. It's such a time consuming operation, I'd just rather pick a killer with anti-loop and get a hit at every tile\pallet\window, rather than:

  1. Place a pod.
  2. Inflict a survivor.
  3. Find LOS to teleport.
  4. Try to reach that survivor.
  5. 50\50 hit or miss (depends on how close the next tile was, or just my skill issue).
  6. Repeat from point 3, until you down a survivor.

It's all: - "Matter of skill and getting used to" - unless EMP's kicking in. After EMP's on play - literally a mental and my right hand gymnastics (get it?) starts to flow like a river. I'm tryharding like a gremlin on a things I'm not supposed to.

Sometimes it feels like Singu getting downs faster without using a power. -_-

QOL is good tho, I'll give that a solid 5 out of 5. Overall changes are also good, but Singu remain being an old good Singu who wasn't suppose to harm the crew.

For every "Skill issue comment" - Yes, I know. Please don't put salt on my wounds. :D

Comments

  • Yeah, he's not the killer for everyone. He requires a lot of quick thinking and mechanical skill. Like, the amount of actions you have to do in order to use your power is leagues higher than most killers.

    It's why I like playing him, though, I can get really into a flow state with all of the things you need to do all at once. It's great, but he's undeniably really hard to pick up (which isn't a bad thing, that's just how it is).

  • No-no, you misunderstood me. Sorry. :D

    It's not that I think killer is bad, or I can't play as him - it's about how exhausting it to play as Singu. :D

    Literally tiring, so many things to think about and do before getting a hit or down - is just exhausting to me. I know nothing can change this fact about the killer.

    I have such a respect for players who main him and playing as Singu on a regular basis, you guys are legends…