Pls fix wesker
I play against wesker , i drop palet for stun him.
i was rollback in front of palet and hook by him on the palet instead of stun him
i was not even in the good side of palet
I play against wesker , i drop palet for stun him.
i was rollback in front of palet and hook by him on the palet instead of stun him
i was not even in the good side of palet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ping & his fan-shape collision by grab can do that yes.
Annoying but nothing has to be fixed.
Apparently to counter that, you have to look back when Wesker is preparing his power then you have to make him to miss it by dodging when the timing to reach the pallet is too tight…
Easier to write, I know, sorry 'bout that…