Freddy ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAH
so I accidentally took too much ambien and got the Freddy Killer and I knew he was bad, but this is ridiculous! I cant even defend my survivor I hooked from being unhooked cause of the time it takes to put someone to sleep! LOL! The next thing I know is I wake up with a bottle of pee next to me and only remember trying to feed my cat pecans. Freddy sux
Comments
You want tips? He's not bad once you understand how to play him.
He can't defend hooks, the hatch, totems, gens, or the gate.
He can't pick up downed survivors while they are being healed by awake survivors. Which makes him especially weak during the endgame. Which is hilarious, since he's supposed to be a endgame killer.
But he can see sleeping survivors across the map, while it takes them 5 seconds to fail a skill check and wake up.
His perks are trash. Especially Fire Up. Which gives a bonus that's so small it's not visible to the human eye.
But since he has the record of disconnects against him, the devs thought he was OP and nerfed him.
Rework has been taking over a year and still going.
I reached rank 1 with him, but it wasn't fun or a enjoyable experience.
welp and this purchase will remind you that drinking too much is bad and now you have the consequences in your steam library. just pray there is not another dlc upcoming for you in 9 months