I can not access my Behaviour Account, it will not load
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: your website log in is not working
PLATFORM: PC Chrome
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I'm trying to get my Twitch drops, which I've gotten on twitch over the last few months and I'm finally getting around to figure out why they are not showing up in the game, and following some instructions online of logging into my behaviour account; however the website ( will not load. Therefore I can not see if it's linked. I have previously logged in, as I was set up for playtesting on Isle of Insight and Project X, though not chosen for either (which is fine, understandable!) but I do know I have a behaviour account (my email is [email protected] if that helps.)
VIDEO: None
PLAYER LOGS: None
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments