Gotta love it...

When survivors get salty that they were beaten by the second worst killer in the game (Chiliboi)


Comments

  • When survivors get salty that they were beaten by the second worst killer in the game (Chiliboi)


    Did you do the meme or...?
    Be sure to report over Sony!
  • Lol what happened? They ran towards the chainsaw? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Vietfox said:
    Lol what happened? They ran towards the chainsaw? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Ive been sewing a lot of 180 dashes. I mean. If you do that against a LF whom is reving... You played yo self
  • Vietfox said:
    Lol what happened? They ran towards the chainsaw? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    This guy did. He tried to be an immersive Nea, but I have trained eyes >:)
  • When survivors get salty that they were beaten by the second worst killer in the game (Chiliboi)


    Did you do the meme or...?
    Be sure to report over Sony!
    I only meme'd with the t-bagging David xD. The Nea was last to die.
  • When survivors get salty that they were beaten by the second worst killer in the game (Chiliboi)


    Did you do the meme or...?
    Be sure to report over Sony!
    I only meme'd with the t-bagging David xD. The Nea was last to die.
    Poor david.

    I dont condone the self harm, but at least he said random?
  • When survivors get salty that they were beaten by the second worst killer in the game (Chiliboi)


    Did you do the meme or...?
    Be sure to report over Sony!
    I only meme'd with the t-bagging David xD. The Nea was last to die.
    Poor david.

    I dont condone the self harm, but at least he said random?
    I wasn't sure what he meant about "random" lol.