Meet your maker cosmetics

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM:pc

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

So I play on both ps5 and PC based on the port megs meet your maker skin always vanish on PC yet when I boot the game on ps5 it shows fine with her having it on. This also included 3 weapons that's also meet your maker I believe is huntress doc and wraith(trapper) idk if it was just ps exclusive but yeah it then will always pop that I obtain them after loading ps5 version as if I just got them. Every other skin and cosmetics had ported fine with 0 issue. Was hoping the 8.3 update would fix but it did not if more scoop is needed Iike pics and videos I'll upload them in an hour once home.

Tagged: Declined

Comments