New Corrective Action is a Doctor super-counter
Not only does it prevent missed skillchecks which Doctor's Madness is all about causing, every successful skillcheck while doing Snap Out Of It counts as a great skillcheck so it recharges Corrective Action's tokens. It's kind of sad to see one perk demolish so much of a killer's power, but it's niche enough that I don't expect BHVR will do something about it.
Comments
It shouldn't effect Snap Out Of It and I would report that as a bug. However, Doctor should be draining these tokens quite quickly if survivors are missing skill checks often due to his power so I imagine it should be harder to maintain stacks with greats.
In all fairness I'm a killer main now but when I was survivor main I found that skill checks would sometimes have a bit of a delay and it wouldn't be consistent. Corrective action will help in these situations
tbh is not like missed skill checks are that worth it now that people got good
PLOT TWIST! I'm here to confirm that this is not intended. Skill checks related to Killer powers are typically exempt from Perks. We're going to look into this.
I've been using Corrective Action since the update and I have noticed 1 or 2 tokens being consumed per match. I chalk this up to those skillchecks that happen just as you let go of a generator, usually due to the killer approaching. It does not seem like much but preserving 10% of a generator can be valuable so I'm going to continue running it and see how often it procs.