Cross Progression removing Legacies and Progression

recently I used the online support website to submit a ticket regarding an issue where cross progression removes your legacies. I submitted countless proof of ownership, from accurate achievement dates, to videos and pictures of me owning them since 2016. It took me 17 days to get a response where the support person essentially told me “I know you think you owned them, but you didn’t”. As an older player this hurts extremely bad that a game I’ve played for so long would straight up gaslight me and ignore all the evidence I presented. My achievement dates are in the legacy window so it’s impossible that I wouldn’t own them.

IMG_3003.png IMG_3004.jpeg

if they are doing this to me. I can’t imagine what they are doing to other players. Stay away from cross progression!!

Comments

  • @HaydunDBD said:

    recently I used the online support website to submit a ticket regarding an issue where cross progression removes your legacies. I submitted countless proof of ownership, from accurate achievement dates, to videos and pictures of me owning them since 2016. It took me 17 days to get a response where the support person essentially told me “I know you think you owned them, but you didn’t”. As an older player this hurts extremely bad that a game I’ve played for so long would straight up gaslight me and ignore all the evidence I presented. My achievement dates are in the legacy window so it’s impossible that I wouldn’t own them.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HAV0MBYUWIVU/img-3003.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KP0UYVML0EO8/img-3004.jpeg

    if they are doing this to me. I can’t imagine what they are doing to other players. Stay away from cross progression!!

    I've heard this complained about on Twitter as well. I am so sorry this is happening to you and others affected. I think anyone who has Legacy skins should indeed stay away from cross-progression unless they don't care about the skins.

    I would also urge you to raise as much awareness about this as possible.

    Funny thing is that cheaters have an endless supply of these cosmetics which is sickening.