What if Nintendo Switch is broken and you can't verify for cross progression?

My switch has been broken for a while now but I just got a new pc and learned they added cross progression. However, my switch is well…broken so I can't open the game or even boot up my switch to verify. Is there any way around this?

Comments

  • @maybelawliet said:

    My switch has been broken for a while now but I just got a new pc and learned they added cross progression. However, my switch is well…broken so I can't open the game or even boot up my switch to verify. Is there any way around this?

    Are you sure it's broken physically?

    If not, try holding the power button down for 12 seconds, this will power it back up so long as it has battery life.

    If neither of these are options for you, you may contact Nintendo by calling them at 1-800-255-3700 if you live in the US, Canada, or Mexico.