Software used to render cinematics?
Does anyone know what software is used to render the cibnematics for dbd? I want to learn unreal if its used but already know a lot about Renderman so not sure if its worth the jump.
Thanks in advance :)
Does anyone know what software is used to render the cibnematics for dbd? I want to learn unreal if its used but already know a lot about Renderman so not sure if its worth the jump.
Thanks in advance :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure Cinematics are done in Unreal, but I could be wrong! Blender is a great alternative though!
Blender