Survivor interaction bug w/ Knight

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was playing against a Knight, and was being chased by an Assassin. I went into a locker, when the Assassin opened it and downed me. However, I was stuck inside of the locker. My teammates could not help me up. The Knight could, however, pick me up. However, once he hooked me, I was unable to interact with anything. I couldn't self unhook, I couldn't drop pallets, I couldn't recover on the ground, etc. This might occur with the other guards as well, it only happened to me with the Assassin though.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play against Knight, have Assassin guard chasing you, jump in locker, have Assassin down you from locker.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/qWwb7_lVzWM https://youtu.be/0fZ3bBHxALQ


PLAYER LOGS:

20241008183212_1.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I can confirm as a Knight player this happened to a survivor against me as well. It was also the Assassin.

  • What really peeved me is that the knight then bm'd me on and off hook and said I was a pathetic teammate… what was i supposed to do? Lol

  • As a knight player this has happened to me although I couldn't pick up the survivor. I tried to report it but bhvr closed my ticket out because I was not recording at the time it happened

  • As a survivor this happened to me. I even have video of it.

    Edit: I got hit with a different variant where the killer could not react with me whatsoever

    clip from killer POV

    Medal is the way gamers record, clip, edit, and share their gaming clips and videos. Download Medal today.