Feng Min Poor Connection Visual Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
Thighs arent visible anymore, also the textures of the boots seem to be missing

PLATFORM:
PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Logged in, went into Lobby, boom. Skin was already equipped. (Error is still there even after changing the skin.)

VIDEO:

20241008212623_1.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Fixed

Comments

  • Looks very ugly now. There is nothing in the patch notes about a change.

    Screenshot (808).png
  • I hate this.. I bought Auric shells just for those cuz I loved the stockings and now they are just gone?

    Seeing how the shoes look normal now makes me wonder if it is intended and not a bug…
    why not make a seperate version of those if they are that disliked by some instead of taking it for all

  • @Vierkantig said:

    I hate this.. I bought Auric shells just for those cuz I loved the stockings and now they are just gone?

    Seeing how the shoes look normal now makes me wonder if it is intended and not a bug…
    why not make a seperate version of those if they are that disliked by some instead of taking it for all

    Literally same, and I haven't even had them long before this bug/change.

    So stupid..

  • RIP Stockings. A change without an announcement or any comment is bullshit for an item i bought (and many others) with auric cells.

  • Would be nice if we could get an update on this, considering a lot of us paid for it with real money :/

  • Stockings are back!