Why Jeff doesn't wear the mask (rift skin)?
I feel so sad, I was so hyped for that head, but he wears the mask on top of his head for some reason.
It could have look so cool.
I feel so sad, I was so hyped for that head, but he wears the mask on top of his head for some reason.
It could have look so cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was also looking forward to this headpiece and felt let down when I saw it in game.
It's still a really nice headpiece, but I would've preferred he was wearing the mask properly as in the concept art.