Dwight's Pajamas Cosmetics.
i bought these new pajamas for dwight ok? and been playing for it for a few hours and noticed when i run its making a sound like i have a shoe while in reality i have a sock. so please BHVR make a sock sound to make the game more realistic.
Comments
nah, we don't need another way for survivors to get away. just use urban evasion to be stealthy
You seem to not have read what he said. He doesn’t want sick sounds for stealth, they can be made as loud as shoes, he just wants them for immersion. The shoe sounds break the immersion for him.
I didn't say use iron will, I said urban evasion. he can just crouch everywhere. if he wants the sound to be different, it'd have to be just as loud as with shoes which kind of defeats the purpose and would be a waste of time and resources for the developers
That’s what I said.
and I said it would be a waste of time and resources for the developers
I’m aware you said that
I'm aware that you're aware
I was aware that you were aware that I was aware.
first of all urban evasion is for puss1es. second you need to tone down the salty killer main. Third. it can be as loud as the shoes sound but a different sound. if you know what i mean. and dont tell me ######### about devs wasting resources and time cause you dont know #########. i doubt you ever developed a game. its just a suggestion to make the game more realistic you R-word.
you really are an R-word. you are missing the point. my suggestion is to make the game more fire and realistic. BY ADDING SOCK SOUNDS!! WHILE I HEAR A SHOE SOUND WHILE IM WEARING A COSMETIC WITH A SOCK!!!!
thats the point you massive idiot. i dont want shoe sounds nor wear shoes. i wanna wear ######### socks and have sock sounds.