Disconnected from host

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Disconnected from host

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

1. As usual, I log into the game and start the match.

2. In other online games everything works fine, so the internet is fine. But I still tried to set up the network for Dead by daylight. I had no errors in this game before. They started in September.

3. Every match or after several matches there is a "Disconnect from host" and I fly out with zero result and a ban. Now I've been banned for leaving a match due to a mistake for 71 hours

20241008_204716.jpg 20241008_204725.jpg 20241008_204805.jpg

4. I love this game very, very much and I get very upset when this happens. I am ready to forgive all the bugs in the game, except disconnection from the server. The only problem I hate

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments