Kate Oktoberfest skin hair glitched

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: In the Oktober skin for kate, the hair glitches into her torso now when performing various actions, including running & doing a generator. It is very visually disturbing. I'm not sure when this issue started as I assumed it would be fixed eventually but I believe it's been over a year now. The hair used to rest on her back and stay like that regardless of the animation being performed, but now it constantly is clipping into her torso.

PLATFORM: Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Equip Kate's Oktoberfest skin and enter a match. Immediately you will see the visual bug when running, doing a gen, opening a chest, doing a totem, etc.

VIDEO: ( The youtube short is from me, you can see when I run and open the chest, Kate's hair clips into her completely. The youtube video shows how the skin used to look; the hair remained lying on her back regardless of any animation )

https://youtube.com/shorts/wZ1kW-mEIXI?si=pcSPFa4TIqxXWR9K

https://youtu.be/sr92maXit5k?si=HVZYQj-bmbhGWP3h

Please acknowledge this visual bug so I can hopefully see my favorite skin fixed. Thank you!

Edit: So it's been years. At this point I need a refund.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments