Xenomorph camera remains locked upon exiting tunnel

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Upon exiting a tunnel, the Xenomorph´s camera shows him briefly below the map, making the floor invisible except for a few pallets and rocks near the exit. Upon exiting, the upwards motion the camera makes is interrupted, leaving the xenomorph with its camera locked while looking up.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Upon entering Sanctum of Wrath, I played a match normally. Mori´d one person. Tunneled to a highlighted entrance, which was near a small, house-like tile, and a blocked generator by Deadlock. Upon exiting the tunnel, the floor popped in an out of sight, showing me as if I were beneath the map and outside of the tunnels. Exiting the tunnel locked my camera as per the exit action usually does, but kept me locked that way. I only have a video from after the fact.

VIDEO:

Watch "Dead by Daylight 2024.10.06 - 19.33.17.01" on Streamable.

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments