BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Opened the game, pressed play, killer, loadout and was unable to choose my perks. It was acting as if I opened the chaos shuffle game mode. When I tried the same for survivor, I didn’t have the issue

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Unknown. I never had this issue in the past but I also don’t usually play killer. The one time I do, I’m forced to play a game mode I don’t want to play.

VIDEO: won’t let me add it

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • just opened the game and was unable to play killer normally

    wdym by that: 'was unable to play killer normally'?
    So you was 'forced' to play Chaos Shuffle because you have no problem with this mode ?

  • I pressed on play, killer, and the load out and I was in chaos shuffle. Unable to choose my perks. When I do the same for survivor, I don’t have the issue.

  • @n000b51 said:

    just opened the game and was unable to play killer normally

    wdym by that: 'was unable to play killer normally'?
    So you was 'forced' to play Chaos Shuffle because you have no problem with this mode ?

    fixed my description