I really like the ideas you've come up with here. The perks are pretty original, especially on the Killer side (*Let Go* sounds an especially fun perk to use with Hoarder, as well as causing delays in slapping BNP onto a gen early on!).
The only perk I feel doesn't work is Begin Again, which feels like a weaker, riskier version of No One Left Behind. I feel it probably needs less restrictions. Maybe remove the "leaving" conditions, and replace it with a large BP reward if you are the last to leave via the Exit Gates, so you can escape is needed, but rewards altruism if need be.
Other than that, a fun chapter! Would love to see a Lonesome Road Chapter, as Ulysses could be a very interesting a multi-faceted Killer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like the ideas you've come up with here. The perks are pretty original, especially on the Killer side (*Let Go* sounds an especially fun perk to use with Hoarder, as well as causing delays in slapping BNP onto a gen early on!).
The only perk I feel doesn't work is Begin Again, which feels like a weaker, riskier version of No One Left Behind. I feel it probably needs less restrictions. Maybe remove the "leaving" conditions, and replace it with a large BP reward if you are the last to leave via the Exit Gates, so you can escape is needed, but rewards altruism if need be.
Other than that, a fun chapter! Would love to see a Lonesome Road Chapter, as Ulysses could be a very interesting a multi-faceted Killer.