SWF Is Ruining Queues /Lobbies On Console

I play solo a lot, most of my friends play once or twice a week unless there is an event going on, so I'm almost always solo queuing. The issue with that is that it's ridiculously hard to find a lobby solo queuing. Players don't want to play killer because it's stressful and SWF ruins the fun of the game, so they play survivor because it's easier. But because of that survivor queues are taking forever to find a lobby, meanwhile killer queues are practically instant. I've been stuck on rank 13 ever since rank restart this month all because I can't find a lobby unless I'm playing with friends, so then I get stuck playing killer just so I can actually play the game. Ever since the reset I've probably gotten a total of 5 lobbies as solo survivor, and it's been teaming me up with rank 16s-20s, and naturally theyre all pretty bad. Im just getting tired of playing only killer simply because 3/4 of the player base on Console plays survivor, and the majority of them are SWF.

Comments

  • Xbox rank 1 surv here. I have the exact opposite problem. I play with my SWF group of 3-4, we sit in a lobby for up to 10 minutes at a time (then get dodged probably a third of the time). I play solo or with 1 other person, we find a game in under a minute.

  • I mean if you're rank 1 it's understandable, playing against SWF ruins the fun and makes it so killers avoid them since we're constantly forced to play against them. But for some reason I can't find a lobby as survivor unless I'm in a SWF group.

  • Yeah i'm getting 10 minute waits on console too, it's ridiculous.

  • @HatCreature said:
    Yeah i'm getting 10 minute waits on console too, it's ridiculous.

    I've had up to 30 minute wait times before. You'd think there'd be a lobby that needs only one person but apparently not.

  • @Jplanas98 said:
    I play solo a lot, most of my friends play once or twice a week unless there is an event going on, so I'm almost always solo queuing. The issue with that is that it's ridiculously hard to find a lobby solo queuing. Players don't want to play killer because it's stressful and SWF ruins the fun of the game, so they play survivor because it's easier. But because of that survivor queues are taking forever to find a lobby, meanwhile killer queues are practically instant. I've been stuck on rank 13 ever since rank restart this month all because I can't find a lobby unless I'm playing with friends, so then I get stuck playing killer just so I can actually play the game. Ever since the reset I've probably gotten a total of 5 lobbies as solo survivor, and it's been teaming me up with rank 16s-20s, and naturally theyre all pretty bad. Im just getting tired of playing only killer simply because 3/4 of the player base on Console plays survivor, and the majority of them are SWF.

    Lobby Dodgers.