As a killer I effing hate teabagging...

but as a survivor I effing love it hahahahahahah

cant help but teabag teabag teabag 

Comments

  • Maybe one day, a killer will be able to teach you some manners

  • A vicious circle...

  • I don’t get bothered by it as killer, I’d prefer if they wasted time crouching. I don’t do it as survivor as well. I presume that makes me your opposite?

  • At first i hated it but now i just laugh it off as killer. :):)

  • Doesn't bother me. It's just more transparent survivor tactics.

    I only use it to try and bait campers. I'd prefer to do a gen in sight of them though.
  • Tbagging can mean anything, it just depends on the context clues.

    I seen a Dwight tbag in the basement with items around him...

    It was amazing.
  • Yes but where they have teabagging, killers have manic head shaking. I hooked a serial teabagger and manically shooed my head at them on the hook. Toochee HA!!!!