New Survivor Perk

Perk: Near Death Experience:

You have learned from your past encounters to always focus on survival. After being downed once, gain a permanent 5/10/15% increase in action speed for healing, sabotaging and opening exit gates. Gain 50% more bloodpoints in the Survival category.

Comments

  • Good idea but maybe use different numbers. 11% is a bit of a weird number to have as your highest. Maybe 15?
  • CashelP14 said:
    Good idea but maybe use different numbers. 11% is a bit of a weird number to have as your highest. Maybe 15?
    Alright thanks for the comment I will buff the numbers 
  • In repair too? To OP nerf percent.

  • LordziPL said:

    In repair too? To OP nerf percent.

    The other guy asked me to buff the numbers and now you are asking me to nerf it. I cannot take two opposites at the same time. Sorry. And “Wow generator repair speed. Too op.” Well left behind and spine chill buff repair speed a lot more than mine so... 
  • Sorry I didn't know you were including repair speed in that. If it's repair speed then it's too strong and if it's just other speeds (such as healing, searching, vaulting) then it's ok. I just didn't like the numbers being 7/9/11, too awkward to work with. That's why I suggested 15
  • I like the idea but as others said it should not affect repair speed (like the new Leader) otherwise it would become meta in no time and "abused" to gen rush even more.

  • CashelP14 said:
    Sorry I didn't know you were including repair speed in that. If it's repair speed then it's too strong and if it's just other speeds (such as healing, searching, vaulting) then it's ok. I just didn't like the numbers being 7/9/11, too awkward to work with. That's why I suggested 15
    White_Owl said:

    I like the idea but as others said it should not affect repair speed (like the new Leader) otherwise it would become meta in no time and "abused" to gen rush even more.

    Okay then