CANNOT HEAL WITH STRENGTH IN SHADOWS

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Could not heal in the basement with Strength in Shadows, a red bar with no healing progress was up.

PLATFORM:

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO: Clip linked

https://www.twitch.tv/foxysama94/clip/ExcitedUgliestTrayOSfrog-cX0wA2D_OQk0qovG

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • How long were you trying to heal? I healed with Strength in Shadows but the progress bar wasn't doing anything. Fully healed despite this. That was a month or so ago though so maybe yours is more than just visual

  • I think you need to mentioned things like killer and perks next time as it could be an interaction with certain killers or a perk causing it to glitch out.

  • Still happening now, however I was never healed, I was in there for a few minutes trying to get myself to heal and it never finished. Weird bug, rendered SiS completely useless that match. It was against a nurse with predator, pop, pain res & bbq.