Blight freezing my game!!

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM:PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:My game simply freezes in every game I try to play with it, it doesn't freeze the entire game but there comes a specific moment and it simply freezes and doesn't come back, I'm sad because I spent money on this character I hope they fix these bugs

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • @Netynnn said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

    PLATFORM:PC

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:My game simply freezes in every game I try to play with it, it doesn't freeze the entire game but there comes a specific moment and it simply freezes and doesn't come back, I'm sad because I spent money on this character I hope they fix these bugs

    VIDEO:

    PLAYER LOGS:

    • Player logs are required from PC players only.

    I'm trying to upload the logs, but it says I don't have permission

  • Try to launch the game with the following launch options "-force -dx11". It worked for me.