So I went through Jake’s catalog and…
I’m not familiar with these torso and pants, I’ve never seen them in any game. Are there cosmetics that have been unreleased???
I’m not familiar with these torso and pants, I’ve never seen them in any game. Are there cosmetics that have been unreleased???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some items in the catalogue are unvailable to regular players, yes.
yeah they are unreleased i think. Mintskull has a video about rare/unobtainable cosmetics and i think these were in it
It's from a collection they did that was unreleased. When McLean worked at BHVR he had access to them like all the devs do, when he streamed DBD he would show the unreleased cosmetics to people that asked and wear them in his matches. I don't know why they never released them to everyone as part of a like second charity pack or random code giveaways instead of BP.