Tbh, the SM nerfs shouldn't matter too much. She doesn't belong in this game. Unknown, however… they got their sales, so now they can nerf it down so the next big thing can be bought. That's just business.
I'm very curious how they tackle Plague. Her kit has been the same for quite some time. I wonder if there will be drastic changes, or subtle, QoL kind of things.
Man the only thing that need to happen with plague is if she infects you by anything other then throwing up directly on you causes you to be terminate sick untill cleansed and if you got sick by an I iterative abject it has a timer till back to full health I think she be in a more balanced state right now she is so oppressive just going around the nap puke and free injured survivours basically playing woth no mither all game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ngl, if they plan to nerf Plague in a similar way next patch (god forbid), this will be my reaction.
A very "Please say sike" moment.
But yeah, Skull Merchant might as well get retired if we will stick to this.
Let's keep the discussion constructive and on topic, thank you.
I think shes gonna get a chase music
Man the only thing that need to happen with plague is if she infects you by anything other then throwing up directly on you causes you to be terminate sick untill cleansed and if you got sick by an I iterative abject it has a timer till back to full health I think she be in a more balanced state right now she is so oppressive just going around the nap puke and free injured survivours basically playing woth no mither all game