Bardic Inspiration perk bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

The "Bardic Inspiration" perk from Aestri Yazar does not work in Chaos Shuffle mode. I press E to start the animation, but nothing happens and the cooldown immediately starts.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Step 1: Launches game

Step 2: Goes into Chaos Shuffle lobby

Step 3: Enters game

Step 4: Tries to use the perk at any moment in the game

Step 5: Perk tries to start, does not work and instantly goes on cooldown

VIDEO:

perk bug.zip

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I don't know if it can be correlated, but I unlocked that same perk in the Shrine of secrets prior to playing. I did not have problems with this perk in Chaos Shuffle beforehands.

PLAYER LOGS:

I sadly forgot to take the log before starting the game again - my bad on that

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments