Can anyone tell me is this game hack or cheat?
I buy a dead by daylight game leveling from a guy,and he give me a program,if I didn't open the program,I won't have any skin and skills or items,so is that game hack? and will my account be banned?
I buy a dead by daylight game leveling from a guy,and he give me a program,if I didn't open the program,I won't have any skin and skills or items,so is that game hack? and will my account be banned?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, and yes
If I understand you right you bought a service that your account gets leveled? I'm pretty sure even if he did it by himself by playing it would have got you a ban because you're probably not allowed to share your account without reaching out to bhvr. Outside of that services like this are illegal because they are probably tax-evasion at least in germany I think.
(Of course we don't have to even talk about the case with a third-party program, that will get you banned for sure)
That sounds really sketch, ngl