I feel like it could have shibitos patrolling areas similar to the zombies. And the killer could be datatsushi. If not a chapter, definitely cosmetics and a map.
I would love sight jacking as a thing for survivor, whether it be tied to the killer's power or a perk that only works in short bursts after cleansing a totem or something. Plus, more JP horror franchises would always be nice.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like it could have shibitos patrolling areas similar to the zombies. And the killer could be datatsushi. If not a chapter, definitely cosmetics and a map.
I would love sight jacking as a thing for survivor, whether it be tied to the killer's power or a perk that only works in short bursts after cleansing a totem or something. Plus, more JP horror franchises would always be nice.