Xenomorphs tail, how does it work ?
I’m finding the tail attack pretty hard to figure out, where exactly does the hit take place ? Is it centre screen like huntress/Deathslinger ? Or is it at the top of the screen ?
I’m finding the tail attack pretty hard to figure out, where exactly does the hit take place ? Is it centre screen like huntress/Deathslinger ? Or is it at the top of the screen ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kinda both, it starts high and is angled down to the center at it's farthest point.
You need to get used to wind up timer and "throwing timer".
The tail attack feels like it's throwing a projectile, which is lingers for a brief moment.
You can also change a trajectory by moving your "camera" in all directions while it's winding up or already "throwing" the tail.
Where and how the projectile moving - watch the screens above ^.
I recommend checking out this guy on YouTube who has some great guides for Xeno; I think this video has a great explaination of the tail mechanics:
https://youtu.be/_RO3kuX_-BQ?si=9k0uWXMOTJnGRZcE