Well... Since servers are not working... Let me share a little story:

So me and my big brother live in 1 big house… My big bro have a son, he's 5yo - aka my nephew.

Once I was playing dbd as a survivor… My nephew entered my room while I didn't hear a thing since I'm playing with headphones… He was silently standing right behind me and watching me play. Once I was put on a hook, I noticed him and his scared face. :D

I said: - "Oh hi, I didn't notice you." He said: - "What are you playing?".

I said: - "It's a horror game, I'm running from a monster (it was demo)". He said: - "Daddy play a different game (my big bro always plays dota 2 ranked, we have 3 pcs at home). He also added: - "Daddy screams a lot at people in the game".

I said: - "I know, I can hear your daddy from several meters away, do you like this horror game?"

He said: - "Yes, I like it more than daddy's game".

So guys. I think it's a win. By the "third party opinion" - Dbd is better than dota 2. Hands down.

(Are the servers are still off…? Gonna check…)

Edit: now my nephew regularly entering my room just to watch whenever I play dbd… Soon enough we will buy him his own pc… So I hope there will be no dbd on his desktop…

Comments