Why do some killers have more perks than others?
I found out that apparently the nurse has my xenomorph and demogorgon perks (except for cruel limits) without any of my killers being prestiged. All of my killers have all of xenomorphs perks but only xenomorph, and nurse has demogorgons perks (again without cruel limits). Idk if it has anything to do with cruel limits being green and the other demogorgon perks are yellow. I also just got legion for shards and he got xenomorphs perks from the bloodweb but nothing from demogorgon. Xenomorph and demogorgon were both bought using auric cells directly for just them, but spirit was bought in a bundle for auric cells but i didn't get any of her perks on my other killers. Anything i missed or is my game bugged? I can take screenshots if necessary.
Comments
If you played before Stranger Things made a return, Demos perks were generic and available to everyone.
As for Xenos... only thing I can think of is the shrine but if not that, probably a bug.
I bought demogorgon shortly after the return and xenomorph the next day i think. I also didn't know the shrine was a thing until a few days ago.