PC - Wesker Killer Controls Locked after using power on survivor

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

At the start of a match, I used my power to try and grab a stationery survivor. When I impacted with her she went down with deep wounds, however my controls then became completely unresponsive. The survivor then DC'd. The match continued and the remaining three survivors were able to escape although they couldn't help the Feng. At the end it was just the Feng-Bot and I and the timer ran out, then nothing happened and I was still stuck. I had to then Leave Match (which gave me a 30 minute lockout at that point) in order to get out of the match. I discussed the issue with one of the survivors who confirmed they couldn't interact with the downed survivor.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Boot game
  2. Select Wesker
  3. Enter match as Wesker
  4. Approach a stationary survivor
  5. Use power to charge and hit survivor
  6. Get stuck until having to use Leave Match

Additional information

  • Character played - Wesker
  • Perks played - Rancor, Hex: Ruin, Pop goes the Weasel, Starstruck
  • Map - Greenville Square
  • Frequency of the issue - First time

VIDEO: (No video)

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments