Lost the ability to play 5 survivors I paid for
so basicky I merged my steam account to my ps account and everything seemed normal. But all of a sudden I lost the ability to play 5 of the survivors I paid for. I put in a support ticket and they said I have to rebuy them. ######### so I just lose money I spent? Is that legal. Any advice would be appreciative.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
That sounds weird. Perhaps open another support ticket and ask for a valid reason for why you have to rebuy them, then post results back here.
I don't understand why you'd have to re-buy them either. The only thing I can think of is for Steam anything family-shared might transfer over to a PlayStation, but you said paid for so...
There is not much we can do here, if you already had an answer from Support you can try to ask for more information.