Mage Hand cancels pallet vault

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Basically the title. I was halfway across a pallet, when Vecna used Mage Hand. It canceled my vault, porter me in front of the Killer and then lifted up the pallet AND blocked it. (my ping was 35ms)

PLATFORM:

Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Play Vecna with MH ready, have a survivor vault a pallet and use MH.

VIDEO: -

PLAYER LOGS: -

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • @Sensetize94 said:

    This is definitely a bug, I was once thrown to the side when I vaulted a pallet and the killer lifted the pallet and calmly got me because the game threw me further away and I had to take the long way to the window

    Apparently it is intended. But as we all know: A lot of things that were "intended" were removed later.

  • What do you think it's supposed to do in this instance? Wait for you to finish your vault? Insta teleport you to the side you're vaulting to?

  • @abcdef said:

    What do you think it's supposed to do in this instance? Wait for you to finish your vault? Insta teleport you to the side you're vaulting to?

    Just not work. Wesker (and I think Legion as well) also can't dash over it as long as the vaulting animation is not finished. Any Means is also canceled when the killer breaks the pallet. So why should Vecna be able to use his power?