Why does this community do this?
Why can't you just play chill in a LIMITED. GAME. MODE.
Why can't you just take a fun modifier for what it is. A fun modifier.
WHY. DO. YOU. HAVE. TO. DESTROY. EVERY. SINGLE. GAMEMODE. WITH. TOXICITY.
Why can't you just play chill in a LIMITED. GAME. MODE.
Why can't you just take a fun modifier for what it is. A fun modifier.
WHY. DO. YOU. HAVE. TO. DESTROY. EVERY. SINGLE. GAMEMODE. WITH. TOXICITY.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on what you see as toxic, I personally just use any chance I can get. So if the survivors give the chance to tunnel, camp and slug I will absolutely do that.
My playstyle isn't against a specific person or against the people behind the survivors but just to win more if they give me the chance for that. That being said in lobbys with 3-4 flashlights or a map-offering I will play for camps and tunnels without them giving me the chance and just force it (but that should be expected if they play like this).