Bloodweb error - An error has occurred while updating your bloodweb

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Getting a bloodweb error and kicked back to main menu when I try to finish a bloodweb - happening only with Trevor Belmont. Bloodwebs are fine for any other character. Tried verifying integrity of game files and restarting the game w/ no luck.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Purchase last bloodweb node on Trevor Belmont.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Yeah, I've had this happen to me three times in a row while trying to upgrade Yui's bloodweb.

    Issue is coming outta no where too, as I progressed about 30 lvls before it booted me out of the game.

  • Same for me with Dark Lord, i cannot progress ofer Level 45. I get a bloodweb error if i try to reach 46

  • Same issue here with Felix at level 45 (no prestige).

    I noticed it happened on a bloodweb where I managed to get 16/24 nodes taken by the entity.

  • I also have this issue, but it happens at random and is across multiple characters.