Basic attacks cancelling before I can get a hit
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
Idk if it's specific to Pyramid Head but I was playing him recently and in the past hour of playing him in my last 3 games I've had this bug happen that prevents me from hitting survivors with a basic attack unless i'm right on top of them. In my last game it happened 10+ times. I haven't had it happen on any other killer today just P Head
PLATFORM: Steam PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Select Pyramid Head with the build; Hex Face the darkness, I'm all ears, No where to hide & Eruption. Add ons: Black strap & Copper ring. It happened on 3 different maps; Ormond, Grave of Glenvale & Greenville Square
VIDEO: Don't have one. I would hold down left click on my mouse as hard as possible to ensure there was no input issue and only a short attack would come out as if I had just tapped my mouse causing me to miss the survivor.
PLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.21-04.57.25.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.22-19.38.29.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.22-19.38.29.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.23-06.47.20.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.23-10.59.50.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.23-10.59.50.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.23-18.03.59.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.24-10.07.29.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.24-15.13.39.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.09.24-15.13.39.log- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments