Outta Nowhere trophy/achievement progress not tracking

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The 'Outta Nowhere' trophy isn't tracking any progress at all. The trophy description reads ' In public matches, hit 40 Survivors while you are Undetectable.'

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I have tried various combinations of Killer powers, add-ons and perks which grant the Undetectable status effect and none have granted any progress toward the trophy at all - my progress still reads 0/40. The combinations of Killers/add-ons I have tested are as follows:

The Shape with 'Scratched Mirror' add-on

The Wraith with 'The Ghost - Soot' add-on

The Good Guy while in Hidey-Ho mode

The Ghost Face while Stalking

I have also tried a few different perks (Tinkerer, Machine Learning and Trail of Torment) which grant Undetectable as well but to no avail.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments