Chaos Shuffle bug perks are tier 1 on gameplay screen purple and menu screen
Seems to be all platforms PC streamer has it and I'm on console. I'm not sure if they are tier 1 loadouts or just a visual bug.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Seems to be all platforms PC streamer has it and I'm on console. I'm not sure if they are tier 1 loadouts or just a visual bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Almost certain its not a visual bug, got pop and oppression and the timmers were WAYYYYYYYY too different from rank 3
I just got Iron Will and I heard my breathing so yes they are tier 1 perks please fix it asap.
I can confirm the same issue on my end too. I'm playing with 3 other people and we noticed it on multiple perks that they are indeed tier 1 despite showing up as tier 3 at the end game screen. This a bug with the new version and should be fixed as soon as possible and for the event to be extended because of it.