Steam Achievement Seemingly Not Progressing

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The achievement Outta Nowhere does not seem to be progressing properly. I'm trying to get all achievements on Steam but regardless of killer, I can't seem to get extra progress for the achievement so I do not believe it is tracking anymore.

PLATFORM: PC - Steam specifically

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: The achievement reads "In public matches, hit 40 survivors with a basic attack while you are Undetectable." but I have been stuck at 18/40 for some time now. I've tried Wraith with the add-on to remain undetectable for 6 seconds after uncloaking, I have tried deploying drones as Skull Merchant, I have tried running Unforeseen on Blight, and I have tried playing Ghost Face as normal, and none of these have granted me any additional progress, alongside whatever other killers I have played during this time but these are the primary killers I've tried to complete this challenge.

image_2024-09-23_142516460.png

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments