Got stuck after being unhooked; couldn't move, but vaulted in midair and exited invisible lockers

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

So I was in a game vs a Ghostface, I was hooked, got unhooked, and I could not independently move for the rest of the match. In addition to this, I was somehow vaulting in midair and constantly exiting invisible lockers with no input from me. Ghostface couldn't down me either, I couldn't be healed, and I couldn't pick anything up (the sound would play but the item wouldn't be picked up).

I have no idea how often this occurs as it is the first time it has happened to me.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I got hooked
  2. I was unhooked
  3. ?????? No idea what happened, but the glitch occurred then.

VIDEO: (includes what happened before the hooking and also endgame chat)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2256908446

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments