Lag issues with console Players

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I have seen an uptick in server latency (aka lag) on console killers. I'm seeing this not every time but when it is there is it noticeable to unplayable. I play PC and only have this issue with some console players so it looks like it's for one specific service (i.e Microsoft, playstation, ect.) This wouldn't be an issue except I am seeing it more often since the recent update. Some things that are impacting my gameplay is my character either rubber band forward, exit lockers/vault/drop pallets multiple times. I have been stuck in animations on repeat (cleanings portals, placing turrets, and ect) for killer related effects. This also messes with hit validation where I have had a killer swing at the shack window (legion) and down me in the middle of the space, or a ghost face hit me on the other side of the pallet while in his stun animation. Please look into this, it's making the game nearly unplayable.

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. When loading into a match the Killer will connect and has an instance red connection notification.
  2. Whenever the killer gets into proximity frame rate stuttering occurs and the above issues in description occur.
  3. When the killer leaves the area, they still have the red connection notification however my frame rate, graphics, and game mechanics work again as normal.

PLAYER LOGS:

There was an error displaying this embed. There was an error displaying this embed. There was an error displaying this embed. There was an error displaying this embed.
Tagged: Pending

Comments