how to get more bloodpoints per match? (on killer)

just wanted to ask if there are ways of getting more bloodpoints per match that I am unaware of…

the ones I am aware of are as follows:

1- bloodpoint offerings (75-100% for certain categories or all)

2- beast of prey (25/40/75% for hunter category)

3- hex: thrill of the hunt (10-50% for hunter category)

4- Distressing (100% for deviousness category)

am I missing something or is that just the grind of the game?

Comments

  • @DarkTheKitty said:

    just wanted to ask if there are ways of getting more bloodpoints per match that I am unaware of…

    the ones I am aware of are as follows:

    1- bloodpoint offerings (75-100% for certain categories or all)

    2- beast of prey (25/40/75% for hunter category)

    3- hex: thrill of the hunt (10-50% for hunter category)

    4- Distressing (100% for deviousness category)

    am I missing something or is that just the grind of the game?

    You could also use meme-addons on certain killers, they usually give you a huge disadvantage but they give you 100% bonus bloodpoints for using your power. (Btw the points are just doubled ingame, so with speed-limiter on bubba let's say you'd get 500 points without the addon for a hit, now you get 1000. I don't know the true numbers at the moment, but that's how it works as far as I know).