So who complained about unknown?
Cause these nerfs sucks.
Cause these nerfs sucks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody. Sometimes killers just get nerfed for no reason.
I think they went after having some control of where the teleports get placed down, to get it back to mostly random.
From what I've seen you can still tap the power without much slowdown to delay your molting. And since it also still plays the audio cue, I don't really know what they've achieved here other than a blanket nerf to the killer's intended playstyle…
I don't have the slightest clue why people said unknown was in a good spot. He needs buffing, not nerfing.