PC - Bardic inspiration not working as intended.
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, activate the perk Bardic Inspiration
Step 4 : Notice the perk buff only lasts 15 seconds, if even that. I have also recently noticed after the latest update, that the perk does not work at all most of the time. After the latest update 90% of the time when I activate the perk, it just shows the perk was activated, but the guitar doesn't get played, no sound comes. It''s a shame because me and my friends love the perk but it's not working at all how intended.
Additional information
- Sable, but it happens as other characters too.
- Off the record, Bond, Background player and ofc Bardic Inspiration.
- I've noticed the perk not working at all bug happening the most on the map RPD, but others too.
- Frequency of the issue is every single game.
Comments